27 Apr Sabbatical-themed articles
“It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.”
— Claude Bernard
Curated articles about Sabbatical mindsets
I thought I would try something different this week for the blog. I have been saving links to different articles over the past few months but haven’t had a chance to share some in past blogs. Also, this week’s subscriber newsletter also has other links so be sure to check your email for the newsletter.
(Psst – if you are not yet a subscriber, you are missing out. Sign up here or at the bottom of this page to avoid missing any future subscriber-only content.)
I hope you enjoy these reads.
- Relaxation for Moms: How Do Moms Even Relax Anymore?
- Doing Nothing is good for you: Health Experts Say Doing Nothing Is Good for Your Brain
- Benefits of Daydreaming: Daydreaming Can Improve Your Mood and Your Mental Health-Here’s How to Do It Right
- The Secret to Unplugging: The secret to unplugging properly so you can take a real break
- A perfectly imperfect life: Wabi-Sabi: The Japanese philosophy for a perfectly imperfect life
- Personal growth means slowing down: Sometimes, Personal Growth Means Slowing Down. Here’s How To Start
- Justification for idling: The justification of Idling – 3 Quarks Daily
- The power of routines: What you do every day matters: The power of routines
- Living your best life: Malcolm Gladwell and Oliver Burkeman on Living Your Best Life
If you have read any interesting articles about growing a sabbatical mindset or embracing a slower pace of life, share them in the comments.